- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AFI - Burials
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K91455 000000000 K91455000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/22/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the ninth studio album from the multi-platinum Alt-Rock band and their first for Repub...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/22/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the ninth studio album from the multi-platinum Alt-Rock band and their first for Republic Records. The Cali-based band recorded the album with producer Gil Norton (Pixies, Patti Smith, Foo Fighters) at East West Studios in Los Angeles. The record was mixed by Andrew Scheps (Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers). Since the release of 1995's debut album Answer That and Stay Fashionable, AFI have written and recorded five top ten hit singles, hit #1 on the Billboard 200 (with the stunning December underground), garnered critical acclaim and amassed a fiercely loyal international following whose members number in the millions.;Track List:1. The Sinking Night;2. I Hope You Suffer;3. A Deep Slow Panic;4. No Resurrection;5. 17 Crimes;6. The Conductor;7. Heart Stops;8. Rewind;9. The Embrace;10. Wild;11. Greater Than 84;12. Anxious;13. The Face Beneath the Waves
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.