- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Afrikan Sciences - Theta Wave Brain Sync
- Write a Review
- #K89385 000000000 K89385000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/09/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Deepblak co-head & Rhythm Czar, African Sciences (AKA Eric Porter), returns with his second f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/09/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Deepblak co-head & Rhythm Czar, African Sciences (AKA Eric Porter), returns with his second full length project. Following the critical acclaim of his 2011 "Means and Ways" LP the Oakland, CA based producer continues to push further into the realms of the rhythmic netherworlds. Much like the famed Fusion movement of the 70's, African Sciences continues to build on the ethos of free-form exploration of rhythm, dance, and sound. Utilizing an expansive rhythmic dialect "Theta Wave Brain Sync" points US inward to a sonic palette free of grids. That special place where numbers, and counting are rendered meaningless leaving nothing left for the listener, but the groove. Carefully crafted, Theta is compiled of 11 songs that of themselves can transport the listener to the uncharted. This album will let you go as deep, and far as you desire.;Track List:1. A1. Sage Projection;2. A2. Need Want Have;3. A3. a Trove;4. B1. As You Were Brother;5. B2. What Who What the Bazooka Was Who;6. B3. Theta Wave Brain Sync;7. C1. New Morning;8. C2. O4U;9. C3. a Healthy Turnaround;10. D1. Monseq;11. D2. Magnetism Is More Intelligent Than Force
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.