- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Afro Super-Feelings Led by Segun Okeji - I Like Woman
- Write a Review
- #K72110 000000000 K72110000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Soul Patrol Records present a reissue of I Like Woman from Afro Super-Feelings led by Segun Okeji. Two side-long, super...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Soul Patrol Records present a reissue of I Like Woman from Afro Super-Feelings led by Segun Okeji. Two side-long, super-rare Nigerian monsters. Afro-beat groovers from Lagos by artist and musician Sugen Okeji. The songs were arranged and written by Okeji who also provided lead vocals and solo tenor sax. Okeji was the tenor saxophonist for Fela Kuti and Koola Lobitos Band in Nigeria in the late '60s. This record is a true gem and surely one a hard-to-find piece of African music history. It is easily the rarest and best work by one of Afro-beat's major figures. Edition of 500.;Track List:1. I Like Woman (14:57);2. Afro Super-Feelings in Disco (14:41)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.