- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Against All Authority - The Restorations Of Chaos and Order
- Write a Review
- #K65087 000000000 K65087000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/09/2006;Notes:The voice of a hundred thousand non-conformist youths. Against All Authority delivers controversial punk rock for peopl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/09/2006;Notes:The voice of a hundred thousand non-conformist youths. Against All Authority delivers controversial punk rock for people armed with ideas for change. The Story Restoration of Chaos And Order is the highly anticipated new full-length album from punk mainstays, Against All Authority (AAA). Tightening their sound, AAA has created a hard-edged, politically charged punk masterpiece that is sure to please their legions of devoted fans and bring in a whole new generation of punks the rough intensity of Against All Authority is backed by an album full of punk anthems and sing-alongs. Special discovery price point.;Track List:1. The Restoration of Chaos Order;2. Sweet Televised Destruction;3. All Ages Show Tonight;4. Collecting Scars;5. Radio Waves;6. Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver;7. Shut It Down;8. Sunshine Fist Magnet;9. I Just Wanna Start a Circle Pit;10. War Machine Breakdown;11. Grinding My Life Away;12. The Production of Self Destruction;13. Buried Alive;14. Best Enemy;15. LP Only - Holiday in Cambodia (Dead Kennedy's Cover)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.