- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Against Me! - As the Eternal Cowboy
- Write a Review
- K60128 000000000 K60128000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2003;Notes:AS THE ETERNAL COWBOY Vinyl LP. Maintaining their punk sensibilities, Against Me! Taps into a little country, folk and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2003;Notes:AS THE ETERNAL COWBOY <> Vinyl LP. Maintaining their punk sensibilities, Against Me! Taps into a little country, folk and mainstream rock on their 2nd full-length studio album, 2003's "As the Eternal Cowboy." Bringing back producer Rob McGregor, Against Me! Cleans up their past album's more raw sound by recording with old-school analog tapes in Memphis at Ardent Studios. Spinning off the singles "Sink, Florida, Sink" and "Cavalier Eternal," "As the Eternal Cowboy" is the band's first charted album, making it up to #36 on Billboard's Top Independent Albums list. This is an original pressing in white, pink or black vinyl that calls a gatefold sleeve home. (Each order is a surprise.);Track List:1. T.S.R;2. Clichuevara;3. Mutiny on the Electronic Bay;4. Sink Florida Sink;5. Slurring the Rhythms;6. Rice and Bread;7. Brief Yet Triumphant Intermission;8. Unsubstantiated Rumors.;9. You Look Like I Need a Drink;10. Turn Those Clapping Hands Into Angry Balled Fists;11. Cavalier Eternal;Special Attributes:BLACK, PINK, WHITE, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.