- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Against Me! - Reinventing Axl Rose
- Write a Review
- #K56902 000000000 K56902000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/06/2004;Notes:2004 repressing of vinyl LP. Against Me! Rages with sociopolitical messages and barroom anthems on their first full-len...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/06/2004;Notes:2004 repressing of vinyl LP. Against Me! Rages with sociopolitical messages and barroom anthems on their first full-length release, 2002's "Reinventing Axl Rose." With ample nods to The Clash and Billy Bragg, these punk rockers from Florida speak to a new generation beset by terrorism and extreme right-wing pollitics. In spite of any political philosophy, they are still punk rockers with songs such as "Pints of Guinness Make You Strong" and "Scream It Until You're Coughing Up Blood." Lead singer Tom Gabel (now Laura Jane Grace) is the real deal, and it is no wonder why he and the band are so popular in their native Gainesville, Florida. Produced by Rob McGregor. Reissued on purple vinyl.;Track List:1. Pints of Guinness Make You Strong;2. Politics of Starving the;3. We Laugh at Danger (And Break All the Rules);4. I Still Love You Julie;5. Scream It Until You're Coughing Up Blood;6. Jordan's 1st Choice;7. Those Anarcho Punks Are Mysterious.;8. Reinventing Axl Rose;9. Baby I'm An Anarchist!;10. Walking Is Still Honest;11. 8 Full Hours of Sleep;Special Attributes:BLACK, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.