- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Against Me! - Transgender Dysphoria Blues
- Write a Review
- #K79245 000000000 K79245000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/21/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP. Against Me! Breaks big ground on this album that sees band leader Tom Gabel come out as transgender and trans...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/21/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP. Against Me! Breaks big ground on this album that sees band leader Tom Gabel come out as transgender and transition to living as a woman named Laura Jane Grace. "Transgender Dysphoria Blues" is a rollicking punk follow up to their equally powerful "White Crosses." Grace boldly writes and sings about the rarely discussed difficulties of physically and emotionally coping with gender dysphoria, as well as how others react to it. Furthermore, Grace explores the loss of a friend who was too young to pass. Against Me! Recorded this album at several studios: Studio 606, Earth Sound Studio, Motor Studio, Total Treble Studio. Searching for the right sound, it was mixed by Billy Bush (Garbage, Muse, Tegan And Sara). More than provocative lyrics, guitarist James Bowman, drummer Atom Willard and Fat Mike of NOFX sitting in on bass keep this adrenaline fueled album rockin'. The album peaked #23 on the Billboard 200 chart, going all the way up to #2 on the Independent Albums Chart.;Track List:1. Transgender Dysphoria Blues;2. True Trans Soul Rebel;3. Unconditional Love;4. Drinking with the Jocks;5. Osama Bin Laden As the Crucified Christ;6. Fuckmylife666;7. Dead Friend;8. Two Coffins;9. Paralytic States;10. Black Me Out
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.