- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Agent Orange - Surf Punks
- Write a Review
- #K54808 000000000 K54808000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Limited white vinyl LP pressing. Surf Punks - not to be confused with the band - is a collection containing the best lo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Limited white vinyl LP pressing. Surf Punks - not to be confused with the band - is a collection containing the best loved tracks from the true originators of West Coast surf/punk. This limited edition white vinyl release includes "Bloodstains," "Bite The Hand That Feeds," "Everything Turns Grey," "I Kill Spies" and many more. Agent Orange formed in 1979 and quickly became one of Orange County, CA's most popular and influential punk bands. Although the line-up of Agent Orange has changed over the years, lead vocalist and guitarist Mike Palm has remained front and center. Various members of Agent Orange have also been involved with other notable punk bands including Social Distortion, the Adolescents and D.I.;Track List:1. 1. It's All a Blur;2. 2. Say It Isn't True;3. 3. Breakdown;4. 4. Wouldn't Last a Day;5. 5. Everything Turns Grey;6. 6. Message from the Underworld;7. 7. El Dorado;8. 1. Tearing Me Apart;9. 2. Cry for Help in a World Gone Mad;10. 3. I Kill Spies;11. 4. Bloodstains;12. 5. What's the Combination?;13. 6. Bite the Hand That Feeds (Instrumental);14. 7. Seek and Destroy;Special Attributes:WHITE, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.