- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Agnetha Fältskog - Wrap Your Arms Around Me (Pink Vinyl)
- Write a Review
- #K65850 000000000 K65850000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Limited pink vinyl LP pressing of this album from the former ABBA vocalist. Wrap Your Arms Around Me is the first Engli...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Limited pink vinyl LP pressing of this album from the former ABBA vocalist. Wrap Your Arms Around Me is the first English-language solo album by Agnetha Fältskog. Counting her previous solo albums recorded in the Swedish language, it was her seventh album overall. The album was released by Polar Music on 31 May 1983 and was produced by Mike Chapman. The first track from the album, "The Heat Is On", is commonly regarded as Fältskog's best-known 1980s solo hit, while "Can't Shake Loose" became the first of only two solo singles from Fältskog to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States, peaking at #29 in October 1983. "The Heat Is On" was a hit in Europe and Scandinavia, reaching number one in Sweden and Norway and peaking at number two in the Netherlands and Belgium. The album's title track was another successful hit, topping the charts in Belgium and Denmark, reaching the Top 5 in Sweden, the Netherlands and South Africa, and the Top 20 in Germany and France.;Track List:1. The Heat Is on;2. Can't Shake Loose;3. Shame;4. Stay;5. Once Burned Twice Shy;6. Mr. Persuasion;7. Wrap Your Arms Around Me;8. To Love;9. I Wish Tonight Could Last Forever;10. Man;11. Take Good Care of Your Children;12. Stand By My Side;Special Attributes:PINK, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.