- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Air - 10,000 HZ Legend
- Write a Review
- #K67202 000000000 K67202000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 10,000 Hz Legend was the third studio album by Air, originally released in 2001...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 10,000 Hz Legend was the third studio album by Air, originally released in 2001. Air is a music duo from Versailles, France, consisting of Nicolas Godin and Jean-Benoît Dunckel. Their form of electronic music was influenced by the synthesizer sounds of the 1970s such as Jean Michel Jarre, Vangelis, and Francis Lai. Other influences include psychedelic and progressive rock pioneers Pink Floyd film composer Ennio Morricone krautrockers Tangerine Dream and Kraftwerk early pioneers of the eurodance electronica subgenre Space Jean-Jacques Perrey and Claude Perraudin French crooner Serge Gainsbourg and soft rock duo The Carpenters. Air use many of their studio instruments (like Moog synthesizers, the Korg MS-20, Wurlitzer and Vocoder) live on stage, where their ability to improvise is more clearly highlighted.;Track List:1. Electronic Performers;2. How Does It Make You Feel?;3. Radio #1;4. The Vagabond;5. Radian;6. Lucky and Unhappy;7. Sex Born Poison;8. People in the City;9. Wonder Milky Bitch;10. Don't Be Light;11. Caramel Prisoner
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.