- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A.J. Croce - Just Like Medicine
- Write a Review
- K54905 000000000 K54905000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/15/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the acclaimed singer/songwriter. A.J. Croce and his producer, soul music legend, D...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/15/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the acclaimed singer/songwriter. A.J. Croce and his producer, soul music legend, Dan Penn explore the healing power of music with Just Like Medicine. An all-star cast including Steve Cropper, David Hood, Vince Gill, Colin Linden and the McCrary Sisters come together on Croce's ninth studio album, which includes his first recording of "The Name of the Game," an unreleased song by his father, Jim Croce. As Croce explains, "I wanted to make a real soul album, but not a throwback Stax album or a Motown album or anything like that-even though Dan was producing and there are great players from that world and Muscle Shoals on these tracks." Sonically and in every other way, the intention on Just Like Medicine seems to keep things real. "We recorded this album in mono, to analog tape, primarily to two tracks and we never used more than sixteen tracks," says Croce. "Dan explained that when he worked with the Box Tops, they only had like three tracks-one for the band, one for the vocals, one for string and horns. So that became our starting point.";Track List:1. Gotta Get Outta My Head;2. The Heart That Makes Me Whole;3. Name of the Game;4. Cures Just Like Medicine;5. Move on;6. The Other Side of Love;7. Full Up;8. I Couldn't Stop;9. Hold You;10. The Roads
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.