- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A.J. Croce - Twelve Tales
- Write a Review
- #K68887 000000000 K68887000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2014;Notes:Limited 140gm vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the acclaimed singer/songwriter. TWELVE TALES is a long, exploratory j...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2014;Notes:Limited 140gm vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from the acclaimed singer/songwriter. TWELVE TALES is a long, exploratory journey that encompasses a broad range of musical ground. Twelve Tales finds Croce recording his new songs in the home studios of various top-notch producers including Allen Toussaint, Kevin Killen, Jack Clement, Tony Berg, Mitchell Froom, and Greg Cohen. 'Twelve Tales turned out to be the most unique and challenging album I've made to date. Each producer brings a new unique dimension, and traveling around the US to record with all these talented players was a real treat. This project is like a musical jigsaw puzzle without a box. I didn't see the full picture until the last song was completed.' - A.J.;Track List:1. Right on Time;2. Always and Evermore;3. Rollin' on;4. What Is Love;5. Tarnished and Shining;6. Make It Work;7. Call of Love;8. Easy Money;9. Momentary Lapse of Judgement;10. Keep the Change;11. Venus and Adonis;12. The Time Is Up
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.