- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AJJ - The Bible 2
- Write a Review
- K63105 000000000 K63105000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing includes double-sided insert and digital download. 2016 release, the sixth album from...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing includes double-sided insert and digital download. 2016 release, the sixth album from the Phoenix, AZ band formerly known as Andrew Jackson Jihad. The Bible 2 is the follow-up to their 2014 release Christmas Island. AJJ was formed by Sean Bonnette, Ben Gallaty and drummer Justin James White who left the band soon after. Since then, many musicians have sat in with the remaining duo of Sean and Ben. In 2016, the band officially changed their name from Andrew Jackson Jihad to AJJ (a moniker that many of their fanbase had been using to refer to them for several years). In a statement on the bands website, Bonnette wrote "1.) We are not Muslims, and as such, it is disrespectful and irresponsible for us to use the word jihad in our band's name. 2.) We no longer wish to be a living reminder of President Andrew Jackson. Interesting historical figure as he was, he was an odious person and our fascination with him has grown stale.";Track List:1. Cody's Theme;2. Golden Eagle;3. Junkie Church;4. American Garbage;5. No More Shame No More Fear No More Dread;6. Goodbye Oh Goodbye;7. White Worms;8. My Brain Is a Human Body;9. Terrifyer;10. Small Red Boy;11. When I'm a Dead Boy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.