- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Akale Wube - Ethiopiques 30: Mistakes On Purpose
- Write a Review
- #K74431 000000000 K74431000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Girma Beyene is a true legend when it comes to Ethiopian music. A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2017;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Girma Beyene is a true legend when it comes to Ethiopian music. After an exile to the United States and a radio silence that lasted 25 years, he jubilantly accepted the invitation from the French group Akalé Wubé to return to the spotlight and perform once more. The comeback took place last September during a memorable concert alongside Akalé Wubé at the Studio de l'Ermitage. Tracks (Arte), Le Monde, Libération relayed this major event, which aroused many strong emotions amongst fans of Ethiopian Music. The adventure could not stop just yet... Under the direction of Francis Falceto (director of the famous Ethiopiques series) Girma and Akalé Wubé came together and recorded this album in order to immortalize this renaissance.;Track List:1. Tewèdjign Endèhu (Ahun Negèrign);2. Ené NÈGN Bay Manèsh;3. Muziqawi Silt;4. Enkèn Yèlélèbesh;5. Bèmèlkesh Aydèlèm;6. Feqer Endè Krar (Yebèqagnal);7. Mèslogn NÈBÈR;8. Fetsum Fetsum (Tirulegn Tolo);9. For Amha;10. SÉT Alamenem;11. Wub Nat;12. Mèlèwètesh Menèw;13. Tsegérèda;14. (Malus Track) Tewèdjign Endèhu (Ahun Negèrign);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.