- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Akron/Family - Love Is Simple
- Write a Review
- #K72715 000000000 K72715000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2007;Notes:One of the best bands on the planet! I don't recall seeing such fantastic live shows ever, except maybe Pere Ubu at the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2007;Notes:One of the best bands on the planet! I don't recall seeing such fantastic live shows ever, except maybe Pere Ubu at the Whiskey in LA circa 1978 or Ummagumma-era Pink Floyd circa 1968/9. Take those unrelated reference points and mix in the Beatles, Chicago Art Ensemble, CCR, the Grateful Dead, the Hollies, the Butthole Surfers, Led Zeppelin, and you might get a notion. Anyway, this record comes the closest to bridging the gap between the chaos, rock action, tribal bongo-banging and sentimental sing-alongs of their live shows and the necessarily more cerebral, or at least worked-over and layered process of recording in the studio. So, there are beautiful songs and harmonies on this album, and also wild and weird jams, all in the service of their chosen Deity, or Nothingness, or LOVE, or whatever it is they're on about. The album was recorded and produced by Andrew Weiss and mixed variously at Trout Recording by Bryce Goggin, at Excello Studios by Ethan Donaldson and by Andrew Weiss at Zion House of Flesh.;Track List:1. Love Love Love (Everyone);2. Ed Is a Portal;3. Don't Be Afraid You're Already Dead;4. I've Got Some Friends;5. Lake Song/New Ceremonial Music for Moms;6. There's So Many Colors;7. Crickets;8. Phenomena;9. Pony's O.G;10. Of All the Things;11. Love Love Love 2 (Reprise)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.