- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Al Nobriga - My Last Disco Song / Break Away
- Write a Review
- #K79777 000000000 K79777000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. Al Nobriga's "My Last Disco Song" tells of a time when nightclubs lined Kalakaua Avenue and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. Al Nobriga's "My Last Disco Song" tells of a time when nightclubs lined Kalakaua Avenue and practically every hotel hosted live entertainment. Seven days a week, locals rubbed elbows with visitors in discos like The Point After, Cock's Roost, Garden Bar, Infinity, Duke Kahanamoku's, Foxy Lady Too, Valentino's, Hawaiian Hut-the list goes on. In the years following the release of Al Nobriga with Island Company's LP, They're Playing My Music, a massive shift in Waikiki's tourism industry began. More and more nightclubs closed their doors or hired duos and disc jockeys to entertain guests. The venues that once lined Kalakaua Avenue eventually gave way to newly constructed luxury shopping centers, a trend that continues into the 21st century. Nobriga offers a poignant escape from what would soon become decades of ongoing development in Waikiki. Not just another yacht rock tune, "Break Away" carries the listener to a place where one finds enlightenment in the tropical winds and cool ocean blue, far from the concrete jungle of Honolulu.;Track List:1. My Last Disco Song;2. Break Away
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.