- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alabama Shakes - Boys and Girls
- Write a Review
- #K54308 000000000 K54308000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/10/2012;Notes:ALABAMA SHAKES / BOYS & GIRLS vinyl LP. Rooting themselves in the finest traditions of Muscle Shoals and Stax Records, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/10/2012;Notes:ALABAMA SHAKES / BOYS & GIRLS vinyl LP. Rooting themselves in the finest traditions of Muscle Shoals and Stax Records, Alabama Shakes grows into something very modern and new on their 2012 album "Boys & Girls." Harnessing the raw energy of an edgy blues-and-rock sound, the band tears into their all-original song line up. Brittany Howard's lively vocals clearly lead the way, but the rhythm section led by Zach Cockrell and Steve Johnson are driving. That is not to take anything away from the intense riffs of lead guitarist Heath Fogg! Scoring a minor hit with their song "Hold On," this is one of those cases where the complete album is so good that it leads the sales on it's own, going up to #6 on the Billboard 200 chart for albums.;Track List:1. Hold on;2. I Found You;3. Hang Loose;4. Rise to the Sun;5. You Ain't Alone;6. Goin' to the Party;7. Heartbreaker;8. Boys Girls;9. Be Mine;10. I Ain't the Same;11. On Your Way;12. Heavy Chevy;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACKS, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.