- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alabama Shakes - Sound & Color
- Write a Review
- K54321 000000000 K54321000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including digital download. 2015 release, the highly anticipa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve including digital download. 2015 release, the highly anticipated sophomore studio album. Alabama Shakes' Sound & Color is the follow-up to the band's Gold-certified debut album, Boys & Girls, which earned the group three Grammy nominations, including a nod for Best New Artist. Sound & Color demonstrates the tremendous strides made by a group of musicians who had only been playing together for a few months when they recorded their first album. From the searing single "Don't Wanna Fight" to the garage-rock freak-out on "The Greatest" to the psychedelic space jam "Gemini," Alabama Shakes build on the soulful blues-rock base and map a surprising, innovative new direction.;Track List:1. Sound Color;2. Don't Wanna Fight;3. Dunes;4. Future People;5. Gimme All Your Love;6. This Feeling;7. Guess Who;8. The Greatest;9. Shoegaze;10. Miss You;11. Gemini;12. Over My Head;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.