- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alan Parsons - Try Anything Once
- Write a Review
- #K74610 000000000 K74610000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Try Anything Once is the first solo album created by Alan Parsons following the split of The Alan Parsons Project. This...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2015;Notes:Try Anything Once is the first solo album created by Alan Parsons following the split of The Alan Parsons Project. This album features vocals by Ambrosia's David Pack, Duran Duran backing singer Jacqui Copland, Former Mindbender and 10cc guitarist Eric Stewart, and Manfred Mann's Earth Band front man Chris Thompson. The album takes a different turn from the previously ethereal Project albums, and seems to continue the directional development that started with Stereotomy and Gaudi, combining rock elements ("Back Against The Wall" & "Breakaway") and mood-oriented beats ("Turn It Up" & "I'm Talking To You"), while still retaining certain elements of the classic Project albums that are unique ("Mr Time", "Wine From The Water", the instrumentals).;Track List:1. The Three Of Me;2. Turn It Up;3. Wine From The Water;4. Breakaway;5. Mr Time;6. Jigue;7. I’m Talkin’ To You;8. Siren Song;9. Dreamscape;10. Back Against The Wall;11. Re-Jigue;12. Oh Life (There Must Be More)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.