- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alan Sorrenti - Come Un Cecchio Incensiere All'alba Di Un Villaggi
- Write a Review
- #K84882 000000000 K84882000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Limited gold vinyl LP pressing. The Sorrenti siblings' - Jenny and Alan - musical careers have at least three commonal...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/29/2016;Notes:Limited gold vinyl LP pressing. The Sorrenti siblings' - Jenny and Alan - musical careers have at least three commonalities: the unconventional use of the voice as an instrument, a wonderful debut album (respectively, the eponymous Saint Just's LP and Aria) and the subsequent 'second album syndrome' that depicted their sophomore efforts as inferior to their predecessors, by an unfair and demeaning comparison. This is Come un vecchio incensiere... indeed: a record that renews the formula of Aria, with the long and complex 23-minute title-track on the B side, that emphasizes even more the 'free' and delirious elements than in the past, both musically and vocally. A work, therefore, which is absolutely 'progressive', but inexplicably and wrongly considered a minor second chapter, by some also a first step towards Sorrenti's 'commercial decline'. All nay-saying aside, this is a splendid album very worthy of a reissue - the first in over forty years!;Track List:1. Angelo;2. Serenesse;3. Una Luce Si Accende;4. Oratore;5. A Te Che Dormi Side;6. Come Un Vecchio Incensiere All'alba Di Un Villaggio Deserto;Special Attributes:GOLD, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.