- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alanis Morissette - MTV Unplugged
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K61684 000000000 K61684000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/17/2013;Notes:Alanis Morissette defined the alternative female Pop sound in the '90s, with a string of hits under her belt from the m...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:12/17/2013;Notes:Alanis Morissette defined the alternative female Pop sound in the '90s, with a string of hits under her belt from the million-seller albums Jagged Little Pill (1995) and Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie (1998). in 1999 she performed a selection of personal favorites live at MTV Unplugged, with an emphasis on the non-hit material from the Supposed album. Morissette wanted to prove she's more than 'just' the hits she produced, resulting in her daring step to not perform some of her contemporary hits including "Thank U" and "So Pure". MTV Unplugged shows a multi-faceted artist, fully grown into her own and strong as ever. Original vinyl copies are extremely hard to find.;Track List:1. You Learn;2. Joining You;3. No Pressure Over Cappuccino;4. That I Would Be Good;5. Head Over Feet;6. Princes Familiar;7. I Was Hoping;8. Ironic;9. These R the Thoughts;10. King of Pain;11. You Oughta Know;12. Uninvited;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.