- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Albert Ayler - My Name Is Albert Ayler
- Write a Review
- #K75318 000000000 K75318000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Originally released in 1964, My Name Is Albert Ayler is the debut album by legendary free jazz saxop...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Originally released in 1964, My Name Is Albert Ayler is the debut album by legendary free jazz saxophonist Albert Ayler. Recorded in Copenhagen with a Scandinavian rhythm section, this album sets the stage for the sheer brilliance that was to come. Although the backing band plays fairly straight-ahead bop and feels out of place at times, it doesn't detract from the program as a whole, as Ayler's singular sound shines through. This is especially true on the absolutely stunning version of "Summertime." An essential piece of the unique Albert Ayler puzzle, documenting one of the most important jazz musicians of the 20th century.;Track List:1. Introduction By Albert Ayler;2. Bye Bye Blackbird;3. Billie's Bounce;4. Summertime;5. On Green Dolphin Street;6. C.T
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.