- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Albert Hammond - In Symphony
- Write a Review
- #K69895 000000000 K69895000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the legendary singer/songwriter. In Symphony is a collection of his best-known tra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the legendary singer/songwriter. In Symphony is a collection of his best-known tracks - plus a couple of surprises - re-recorded over five days at Abbey Road Studio. With over 30 chart-topping hits and sales of 360 million records for himself as well as artists such as Leo Sayer, Diana Ross, The Hollies, Whitney Houston and Starship, it would be tempting for Albert to hang up the guitar and take it easy. But he's still writing and gigging, and after one especially energetic televised live solo show in Berlin last year, label execs wanted to hear more from the London-born, Gibraltar-raised performer. "This is a record that's not supposed to happen," he laughs, "The BMG people came to see me after the show and said, 'We want to do something. ' I said 'Well, I don't, unless I do my hits symphonically... '";Track List:1. It Never Rains in Southern California;2. I'm a Train;3. When I Need You;4. Give a Little Love;5. Alejate;6. To All the Girls I've Loved Before;7. Estrellita;8. When You Tell Me That You Love Me/One Moment in Time;9. Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now;10. Don't Turn Around;11. The Free Electric Band;12. The Air That I Breathe
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.