- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Albert Hammond Jr - Momentary Masters
- Write a Review
- #K77567 000000000 K77567000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the third solo album from The Strokes' guitarist. "I feel like the best songs I've wri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the third solo album from The Strokes' guitarist. "I feel like the best songs I've written, as soon as I was done, I was like, "Oh my God, I did it!' But in that split second that it comes, that feeling goes," he explains. "It's the same thing when you find complete happiness, you find this complete low. I feel like that's what being creative is: It's you bouncing with emotion and what you capture in those bounces. Accept where you are and use it." Thus Hammond Jr. Has called his third solo album Momentary Masters. Many years have passed since the release of his two solo records, 2006's Yours to Keep and 2008's ¿Cómo Te Llama?, and truthfully, the person who created those songs is in a very different place now. Back then Hammond Jr. #was swept up in a whirlwind, one-fifth of The Strokes, indulging in an intoxicating cocktail of excess and all-consuming romances. When he finally sobered up, getting back into writing music was a daunting challenge.;Track List:1. Born Slippy;2. Power Hungry;3. Caught By My Shadow;4. Coming to Getcha;5. Losing Touch;6. Don't Think Twice;7. Razors Edge;8. Touché;9. Drunched in Crumbs;10. Side Boob
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.