- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Albert King - Born Under A Bad Sign
- Write a Review
- K54288 000000000 K54288000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Born Under a Bad Sign is the second studio album by Albert King released in 1967. The album became "...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Born Under a Bad Sign is the second studio album by Albert King released in 1967. The album became "one of the most popular and influential blues albums of the late '60s" and has been acknowledged by the Grammy Hall of Fame, the Blues Foundation Hall of Fame, and Rolling Stone magazine. Born Under a Bad Sign was the first album by Albert King for Stax Records and his second album overall. It is composed of singles released by King recorded between March 3, 1966 and June 9, 1967, with additional studio tracks. Providing accompaniment to Albert King, who sang and played lead guitar, were the Stax in-house recording session band, Booker T. and the MGs, featuring the Memphis Horns. Four of the album's songs became modern blues classics: "Born Under a Bad Sign", "Oh Pretty Woman", "The Hunter", and "Crosscut Saw".;Track List:1. Born Under a Bad Sign 2.45;2. Crosscut Saw 2.31;3. Kansas City 2.29;4. Oh Pretty Woman (Can't Make You Love Me) [Single] 2.45;5. Down Don't Bother Me 2.13;6. The Hunter 2.43;7. I Almost Lost My Mind 3.25;8. Personal Manager 4.28;9. Laundromat Blues 3.19;10. As the Years Go Passing By 3.43;11. The Very Thought of You 3.45
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.