- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Albert King - Give It Up to Love
- Write a Review
- #K73340 000000000 K73340000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/23/2013;Notes:Mighty Sam is a rhythm and blues legend who shook up the blues world with this 1993 release. The great torch bearer of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/23/2013;Notes:Mighty Sam is a rhythm and blues legend who shook up the blues world with this 1993 release. The great torch bearer of deep soul is caught in top form on this classic album. And now, this gatefold 331/3 edition presented by Analogue Productions makes the album even greater! The pressing sounds spectacular! You're holding a hefty 200-gram masterpiece from our own Quality Record Pressings, our state-of-the-art LP pressing plant. And the gatefold jacket is hard-core, old-school style - thick cardboard, tip-on, with additional photos and liner notes inside.;Track List:1. I'll Play the Blues for You PTS. 1 - 2;2. Little Brother (Make a Way);3. Breaking Up Somebody's Home;4. High Cost of Loving;5. I'll Be Doggone;6. Answer to the Laundromat Blues;7. Don't Burn Down the Bridge ('Cause You Might Wanna Come Back Across);8. Angel of Mercy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.