- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Albert King - I Wanna Get Funky
- Write a Review
- K55331 000000000 K55331000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this blues platter. In the mid-1970s, at a time when R&B-oriented radio stations had all...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this blues platter. In the mid-1970s, at a time when R&B-oriented radio stations had all but banished blues records from their playlists, Albert King continued to penetrate the airways with his up-to-date blues sound, and this album is no exception. The wonderfully funky "That's What the Blues Are All About" reached No. 15 on Billboard's Hot Soul Singles chart, becoming King's biggest hit of the decade. Also includes 'Til My Back Ain't Got No Bone', 'I Can't Hear Nothing But The Blues', 'I Wanna Get Funky', 'Walking The Back Streets And Crying' and other King-sized classics.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.