- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Albert King - Lovejoy
- Write a Review
- #K62892 000000000 K62892000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of the sixth studio album by the blues great. 1971's Lovejoy was Albert King's most fully r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of the sixth studio album by the blues great. 1971's Lovejoy was Albert King's most fully realized attempt to bridge the divide between blues and rock. Although recorded a long way from King's home in Lovejoy, Illinois, the singer and guitarist delivered blistering renditions of numbers like the Rolling Stones' "Honky Tonk Women," Taj Mahal's "She Caught the Katy and Left Me a Mule to Ride," and producer Don Nix's "Going Back to Iuka." The album features musical assistance from Donald "Duck" Dunn, Jesse Ed Davis, Jim Keltner and many others. Available on vinyl for the first time in over 25 years!;Track List:1. Honky Tonk Woman;2. Bay Area Blues;3. Corina Corina;4. She Caught the Katy and Left Me a Mule to Ride;5. For the Love of a Woman;6. Lovejoy Ill;7. Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven;8. Going Back to Iuka;9. Like a Road Leading Home
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.