- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alberta Cross - Songs of Patience
- Write a Review
- #K89051 000000000 K89051000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/17/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The title of Alberta Cross' 2012 studio album, Songs of Patience is, in many ways, literal. It's bee...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/17/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The title of Alberta Cross' 2012 studio album, Songs of Patience is, in many ways, literal. It's been three long years since the band last released a full-length album. The highs and lows of their journey raised a grander set of ideas, infusing the disc's title with additional universal meaning. After touring extensively on their debut, Broken Side of Time, with bands like Them Crooked Vultures, Oasis, and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, and stopping at festivals like Bonnaroo and Sasquatch, Alberta Cross headed to an old, abandoned house in the middle of nowhere near Woodstock, NY. There, they braved freezing winter and embraced a sense of the building's haunted past to envision ideas for a new record. In the end, the record is the sum of three year's worth of parts - a struggle that concluded in victory. Three different producers, Joe Chiccarelli, Mike Daly and Claudius Mittendorfer. It opens new possibilities for the band's visceral live show, a notable facet of the group defined by their raucous, gritty onstage performances that swell the tracks into bigger, more expansive versions of themselves.;Track List:1. Magnolia;2. Crate of Gold;3. Lay Down;4. Come on Maker;5. Ophelia on My Mind;6. Wasteland;7. I Believe in Everything;8. Life Without Warning;9. Money for the Weekend (Pocket Full of Shame);10. Bonfires;11. Crate of Gold
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.