- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alejandro Escovedo - Crossing
- Write a Review
- L41236 000000000 L41236000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve, includes digital download. 2018 release from the critically acclaimed si...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve, includes digital download. 2018 release from the critically acclaimed singer/songwriter. On his scorching, cinematic new concept album The Crossing, Alejandro Escovedo tells the story of two young immigrants - Salvo from Italy, and Diego from Mexico - working in a Texas restaurant in pursuit of the American dream. Mirroring Escovedo's own experience as the child of Mexican immigrants, and drawing inspiration from his relationship with Italian co-writer Antonio Gramentieri, their journey navigates cultural identity, ancestral weight, minority rights and racism as they realize they have arrived in a different America - one that's not as open and free as they believed it would be. Escovedo crossed borders of his own for The Crossing sessions, recording outside the US for the first time ever at a farmhouse in Villafranca, Northern Italy with the help of co-producer Brian Deck (Modest Mouse, Gomez, Iron & Wine).;Track List:1. Andare 0:54;2. Footsteps in the Shadows 4:49;3. Texas Is My Mother 3:02;4. Teenage Luggage 3:25;5. Something Blue 4:11;6. Outlaw for You 3:27;7. Amor Puro 2:38;8. Waiting for Me 3:17;9. How Many Times 4:29;10. Cherry Blossom Rain 3:37;11. Sonica USA 2:21;12. Rio Navidad 3:46;13. Silver City 5:57;14. Fury and Fire 2:14;15. Flying 3:08;16. MC Overload 3:04;17. The Crossing 5:21;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.