- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alesana - Confessions
- Write a Review
- #K91440 000000000 K91440000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP Pressing. North Carolina rock n’ roll veterans Alesana are back and better than ever with Confessions, their f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP Pressing. North Carolina rock n’ roll veterans Alesana are back and better than ever with Confessions, their first studio full length release in over four years. The album is the final installment in a trilogy that has inspired thousands of loyal fans all around the globe. Packed full of surprising twists and memorable characters, the trilogy takes you on an imaginative journey that is delivered through a vehicle of haunting vocals, 3-part guitars, string quartets, and orchestra choirs. Having toured the nation and the world extensively over the better part of a decade, fans of Alesana, and their storytelling approach to album composition, are chomping at the bit to see how the trilogy concludes.;Track List:1. It Was a Dark and Stormy Night (Alesana);2. The Acolyte (Alesana);3. Comedy of Errors (Alesana);4. The Goddess (Alesana);5. Oh How the Mighty Have Fallen (Alesana);6. The Puppeteer (Alesana);7. Fatal Optimist (Alesana);8. The Martyr (Alesana);9. Paradox (Alesana);10. Through the Eyes of Uriel (Alesana);11. Catharsis (Alesana)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.