- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alex Chilton - Electricity By Candlelight / NYC 2/13/97
- Write a Review
- #K73121 000000000 K73121000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/08/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. On the night of February 13, 1997 Alex Chilton and his band were getting ready to play their second ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/08/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. On the night of February 13, 1997 Alex Chilton and his band were getting ready to play their second set of the night at the Knitting Factory in New York City when the lights went out. What happened was this album, a spontaneous off the cuff performance. This is Alex thinking on his feet, in the moment, bouncing songs and ideas off the folks that stuck around for a real one-of-a-kind exchange. This is as close and personal as it gets. Much of the material will be new to even hard core fans, there's Johnny Cash to the Beach Boys.;Track List:1. Last Bouquet;2. Step Right This Way;3. Let's Get Lost;4. D-I-V-O-R-C-E;5. Raining in My Heart;6. Lovesick Blues;7. Girl from Ipanema;8. My Baby Just Cares for Me;9. Motel Blues;10. Someone to Watch Over Me;11. Footprints in the Snow;12. A Case of You;13. Wouldn't It Be Nice;14. Surfer Girl;15. Solar System;16. I Walk the Line;17. If I Had a Hammer;18. You Can Bet Your Heart on Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.