- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alex Chilton - Man Called Destruction
- Write a Review
- #K61985 000000000 K61985000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Limited double translucent blue vinyl LP pressing, includes seven unissued bonus tracks and digital download. As lead s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Limited double translucent blue vinyl LP pressing, includes seven unissued bonus tracks and digital download. As lead singer of The Box Tops and co-founder of Big Star, Alex Chiton's place in rock history would have been solid. But, he was never one to rest on his laurels. An enormous music fan himself, he consistently reinvented himself musically throughout his career. The '90s found him crooning a set of standards (on Clichés, his first full-length in seven years), touring with a reformed Big Star, and releasing 1995's A Man Called Destruction.;Track List:1. Sick and Tired;2. Devil Girl;3. Lies;4. It's Your Funeral;5. What's Your Sign Girl;6. Il Ribelle;7. You Don't Have to Go;8. Boplexity;9. New Girl in School;10. You're Lookin' Good;11. Don't Know Anymore;12. Don't Stop;13. Devil Girl;14. Don't Know Anymore;15. Give It to Me Baby;16. You're My Favorite;17. But I Do;18. Please Pass Me My Walkin' Shoes;19. Why Should I Care/It's Your Funeral;Special Attributes:BLUE, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.