- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alex G - Beach Music
- Write a Review
- K59598 000000000 K59598000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Over the course of six self-recorded and mostly self-released LPs, Alex G ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Over the course of six self-recorded and mostly self-released LPs, Alex G has built a body of work unassuming in it's presentation but astounding in it's depth. Beach Music, his seventh full-length and his debut with Domino Recording Co., was written and recorded in Giannascoli's apartment between the Fall of 2014 and the Spring of 2015, during breaks from touring with the likes of Elvis Depressedly, Cymbals Eat Guitars, and Gardens & Villa. While it's predecessors often came in uninterrupted bursts - from his head to the internet in a matter of hours and days -Beach Music was shaped in part by Giannascoli adapting to life as a touring musician. Songs were written within months of one another rather than all at once, with influences ranging from noise music to piano-based laments to Southern rock to the rhythmic focus of techno - whatever he happened to be most interested in at the time. The result is Giannascoli's most cohesive and beautiful work to date a stand-out addition to a catalog whose rewards continue to evolve and multiply with every listen.;Track List:1. Intro;2. Bug;3. Thorns;4. Kicker;5. Salt;6. Look Out;7. Brite Boy;8. In Love;9. Walk;10. Mud;11. Ready;12. Station;13. Snot;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.