- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alias - Pitch Black Prism
- Write a Review
- #K84738 000000000 K84738000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the fifth solo album from the rapper and Anticon Records owner. Every year requires wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the fifth solo album from the rapper and Anticon Records owner. Every year requires winter records - those sounds one reaches for when cyclical freeze triggers a craving for icy synthesizers and sinister drums. This is where one finds Alias's PITCH BLACK PRISM, an alternately bleak and beautiful album built for headphones and hailstorms. Few places boast a more severe climate than Maine, the artist's home state, with it's ominous forests and jagged coastlines. Listeners can feel the climate and geography exerting brutal force to the contours of PITCH BLACK PRISM. It's little wonder Alias's closest stylistic peers are Burial, Boards of Canada and Aphex Twin - all of whom hail from England, land of the cadaver-colored sky. PITCH BLACK PRISM Is a stunning follow-up to 2011's critically successful FEVER DREAM. 2008's RESURGAM won similar raves.;Track List:1. Ghost Cloudz;2. Crimson Across It;3. Vermillion Coda;4. Amber Revisions;5. Gold Clouddead Skiez;6. Joseph Greenleaf Mornings;7. Pistachio Payoff;8. Vallejo's Sapphire Views;9. Indiiggo;10. Amethyst Afternoon;11. Pitch Black Prism;12. Slackened Onyx;13. Aikotune
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.