- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alice Bag - Blueprint
- Write a Review
- L34008 000000000 L34008000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/13/2018;Notes:Limited blue colored vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. Blueprint is the second full-length solo record by A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/13/2018;Notes:Limited blue colored vinyl LP pressing, includes digital download. Blueprint is the second full-length solo record by Alice Bag. Based in Los Angeles, Bag is a punk rock singer, musician, author, educator, and feminist archivist. She was lead singer and co-founder of The Bags, who were among the first wave of punk bands to emerge from that city during in the mid-1970s. The songs often draw inspiration from direct observation, relating experiences that reminded the singer to remain alert and conscious of the whole picture - the political and the personal.;Special Attributes:BLUE, COLORED VINYL, INDIE EXCLUSIVE, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.