- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alice Cooper - Live at the Whiskey A-Go-Go 1969
- K54412 000000000 K54412000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:1969 Alice Cooper Whisky A Go Go. The young Alice Cooper band begins a run of shows at the Whisky A Go Go with a freshl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:1969 Alice Cooper Whisky A Go Go. The young Alice Cooper band begins a run of shows at the Whisky A Go Go with a freshly minted Led Zeppelin. The first night at the Whisky was only Zeppelin's fifth show in the United States. In fact, Led Zeppelin's self titled debut album was not to be released in the US until the following week on January 12th, and the group was almost completely unknown save for Jimmy Page's pedigree with the Yardbirds. Alice said of the stint, "I think we ended up flipping a coin before the shows to see who would go on first... That's how unknown we both were." After January 5th, Led Zeppelin had to pull out of the shows due to several of the band members coming down with the flu. Alice Cooper continued the string of shows thru the 8th of January with Buddy Miles Express.;Track List:1. No Longer Umpire 2:42;2. Today Mueller 2:01;3. 10 Minutes Before the Worm 1:56;4. Levity Ball 4:18;5. Nobody Likes Me 4:20;6. B.B. on Mars 1:34;7. Sing Low Sweet Cheerio 5:23;8. Changing Arranging 3:26
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.