- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alice Cooper - Trash
- Write a Review
- L29272 000000000 L29272000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/15/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm red colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Known as the architect of shock-rock, Alice Co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/15/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm red colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. Known as the architect of shock-rock, Alice Cooper (in both the original Alice Cooper band and as a solo artist) has rattled the cages and undermined the authority of generations of guardians of the status quo, continuing to surprise fans and exude danger at every turn. After a parade of groundbreaking, hit filled albums throughout the '70s Cooper explored different sounds in the ensuing decade ending the '80s on a high note with the Desmond Child-produced pop-metal effort Trash (1989). His first hit album in years, the platinum certified collection yielded the signature singles "Poison" and "Bed of Nails," and includes guest performances from Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora and Steve Lukather.;Track List:1. Poison 4:30;2. Spark in the Dark 3:51;3. House of Fire 3:46;4. Why Trust You 3:13;5. Only My Heart Talkin' 4:46;6. Bed of Nails 4:20;7. This Maniac's in Love with You 3:48;8. Trash 4:03;9. Hell Is Living Without You 4:11;10. I'm Your Gun 3:47;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, RED, COLORED VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.