- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alicia Keys - Girl on Fire
- Write a Review
- #K62218 000000000 K62218000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/18/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the fifth studio album from the 14 time Grammy Award winning singer/songwriter,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/18/2012;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the fifth studio album from the 14 time Grammy Award winning singer/songwriter, producer, actress, New York Times best-selling author, entrepreneur and humanitarian. Girl on Fire features powerful anthems and intimate ballads, led by Keys' signature soulful voice and personable and relatable lyrics. Keys collaborated with acclaimed and emerging talents, including longtime songwriting partner, Krucial, Grammy Award-winner Babyface, renowned writer and vocalist Jeff Bhasaker, critically-acclaimed artist Gary Clarke Jr.., up and comers, Pop and Oak, as well as emerging talent from the U.K., Emeli Sandé and Jamie XX, among others. The songs on Girl on Fire are anchored by Keys' powerful vocals and trademark piano, but are sonically broadened by heavy drums, electric sounds, reggae and future soul, which gives the album an evolved, modern-day feel while simultaneously sounding like a classic body of timeless music. The album features an inspirational mix of the rich sounds Keys discovered while recording and traveling the world, particularly time she spent in London and Jamaica, layered within her New York City roots.;Track List:1. De Novo Adagio (Intro);2. Brand New Me;3. When It's All Over;4. Listen to Your Heart;5. New Day;6. Girl on Fire [Inferno Version] [Version];7. Fire We Make;8. Tears Always Win;9. Not Even the King;10. That's When I Knew;11. Limitedless;12. One Thing;13. 101
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.