- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
All Pigs Must Die - Hostage Animal
- Write a Review
- #K62877 000000000 K62877000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. All Pigs Must Die is comprised of some of the most well-seasoned musicians on the eastern seaboard -...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. All Pigs Must Die is comprised of some of the most well-seasoned musicians on the eastern seaboard - Kevin Baker (The Hope Conspiracy), Ben Koller (Converge), Matt Woods, and Adam Wentworth (both of Bloodhorse). And now their fusion of crust punk, hard core and metal is more ferocious than ever before thanks to the addition of Trap Them's Brian Izzi. Distilling aggressive music to it's purest tenets, APMD craft songs that pulverize, gnash, and whirl with a punishing delivery. APMD unleashed their first full length with 2011's God Is War. The 30-minute rip was a nod to primeval disdain and anger. Exploring facets of human conflict one track at a time, God Is War introduced the world to a whole new spectrum of rage. In 2013, APMD upped the ante with Nothing Violates This Nature. Honing their craft with more speed and filth, APMD pushed their sound closer to the edge of the cliff.;Track List:1. Hostage Animal;2. A Caustic Vision;3. Meditation of Violence;4. Slave Morality;5. End Without End;6. Blood Wet Teeth;7. Moral Purge;8. Cruelty Incarnate;9. The Whip;10. Heathen Reign
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.