- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allah-Las - Allah-Las
- K56056 000000000 K56056000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP. What do you do when you're a musician with a love of 1960s' garage and psychedelic rock, working in a record ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP. What do you do when you're a musician with a love of 1960s' garage and psychedelic rock, working in a record store with a couple other guys who play instruments and love that old West Coast sound as much as you do? Form a band, of course! That is exactly what happened for 3 guys working at Amoeba Records in L.A. Once they found a fourth member, the newly formed Allah-Las turned to their friend Nick Waterhouse, who also happens to love those same sounds from the 1960s, to help produce and perfect their revival act. Yet, unlike a typical revival act, these cats write mostly all new, original songs. As they prefer the mellow songs from the era, their 2012 self-titled album sticks to minor chords and mid-tempos, with frequently misty-eyed lyrics. What better way to listen to the revised '60s garage and psych sounds than on vinyl. Includes an insert with a photo and credits.;Track List:1. Catamaran;2. Don't You Forget It;3. Busman S Holiday;4. Sacred Sands;5. No Voodoo;6. Sandy;7. Ela Navega;8. Tell Me (What S on Your Mind);9. Catalina;10. Vis-Ã -Vis;11. Seven Point Five;12. Long Journey
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.