- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allen Toussaint - Life Love & Faith
- Write a Review
- L29265 000000000 L29265000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/20/2012;Notes:1972's "Life, Love and Faith" was Toussaint's first album for Warner Reprise. While a soul record through and through, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/20/2012;Notes:1972's "Life, Love and Faith" was Toussaint's first album for Warner Reprise. While a soul record through and through, this effort from the multi-talented New Orleans native shares some of the singer/songwriter vibe of his contemporary labelmates, such as Randy Newman, Joni Mitchell, Lowell George and Little Feat. Stand out tracks include "Soul Sister," "Victims of the Darkness" and "On Your Way Down." Tracks: 1. Victims of the Darkness 2. Am I Expecting Too Much 3. My Baby Is the Real Thing 4. Goin' Down 5. She Once Belonged to Me 6. Out of the City [Into Country Life] 7. Soul Sister 8. Fingers And Toes 9. I've Got to Convince Myself 10. on Your Way Down 11. Gone Too Far 12. Electricity.;Track List:1. Victims of the Darkness;2. Am I Expecting Too Much;3. My Baby Is the Real Thing;4. Goin' Down;5. She Once Belonged to Me;6. Out of the City (Into Country Life);7. Soul Sister;8. Fingers and Toes;9. I've Got to Convince Myself;10. On Your Way Down;11. Gone Too Far;12. Electricity
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.