- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allison Pierce - Year Of The Rabbit
- Write a Review
- #K68399 000000000 K68399000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the debut solo album from singer/songwriter Allison Pierce, best known a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the debut solo album from singer/songwriter Allison Pierce, best known as one half of The Pierces. "This album feels like the most important creative outpouring of my life so far," says Allison, who is launching the second half of her distinguished career by teaming with producer Ethan Johns (Ryan Adams, Ray LaMontagne, Paul McCartney). "It feels like the most genuine expression of who I am, musically and personally." Year of the Rabbit marks Allison Pierce's first album as a solo artist, following two decades with her sister in the acclaimed duo, The Pierces. Recorded in analog straight to magnetic tape, the album was mostly performed by Allison and Ethan at Hollywood recording mecca Sunset Sound (much in the same spirit as Johns produced Ray LaMontagne's debut LP, Trouble). The only outside contributors were Gabe Witcher, who supplied fiddle on two tracks, and Greg Leisz, who played pedal steel on another. "Over the years, I'd write these songs knowing they weren't Pierces songs, and I collected them in anticipation of the day when I could record them myself," says Pierce. "I'd envisioned the whole thing, so I was ready, and waiting patiently for the opportunity to make it.";Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.