- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alphaville - Strange Attractor
- Write a Review
- #K70164 000000000 K70164000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:With cult bands, this is a matter of course: many of them still rest on their hit singles and their typical sound. Alph...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:With cult bands, this is a matter of course: many of them still rest on their hit singles and their typical sound. Alphaville is quite different. Even if hits like "Big In Japan" and "Forever Young" remain unforgotten, the synthpop legends 2017 look into the future - with their new album "Strange Attractor". For seven years fans had to wait for the successor of "Catching Rays On Giant". A time when much happened. Alphaville had to continue on following the loss of keyboardist Martin Lister, who died in 2014. The result was a new form of the band, with singer Marian Gold, keyboardist Carsten Brocker, guitarist David Goodes, drummer Jakob Kiersch and bassist Alexandra Merl. It was clear that this also involved changes in their sound. And so "Strange Attractor" is perhaps the most varied album of the band's career. In a total of 13 songs, Alphaville combine 80s electro pop with rock, funk and soul. How it sounds, they already revealed with the first single "Heartbreak City". New songs from a new band: With their seventh album "Strange Attractor", Alpahville 2017 brings fresh air into their oeuvre and the entire pop landscape;Track List:1. Giants;2. Marionettes with Halos;3. House of Ghosts;4. Around the Universe;5. Enigma;6. Mafia Island;7. A Handful of Darkness;8. Sexyland;9. Rendezvoyeur;10. Nevermore;11. Fever!;12. Heartbreak City;13. Beyond the Laughing Sky
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.