- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alpheus - So Brave
- Write a Review
- #K82276 000000000 K82276000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Seven-inch vinyl pressing. Here we have another Liquidator Music label 7' 45rpm release of quality rock steady sung by ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/11/2017;Notes:Seven-inch vinyl pressing. Here we have another Liquidator Music label 7' 45rpm release of quality rock steady sung by our ever soulful and talented Alpheus and produced by the superb Roberto Sanchez, as well as being outstandingly played by his wonderful 'Lone Ark Riddim Force' band. This time your dynamic duo has chosen to replay a real rocksteady classic rhythm in J. Johnson's 'Crime Don't Pay' Kingstonians' cut from 1968. Alpheus has penned this new song about a woman (a single mother) holding her strength and standing firm bravely trying to survive in society and it's harsh environment. She faces everyday problems and situations, but successfully battles them to put food on the table for her children and maintain the roof over her family's heads. Also, by public and professional demand, we have included the brilliant 'roots' rock steady title track of Alpheus current album Good Prevails.;Track List:1. Our Strength;2. Good Prevails
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.