- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Amelia Curran - Watershed
- Write a Review
- #K67772 000000000 K67772000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:2017 release. Watershed is the follow-up to Amelia Curran's widely praised They Promised You Mercy (2014), which earned...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:2017 release. Watershed is the follow-up to Amelia Curran's widely praised They Promised You Mercy (2014), which earned both Polaris Music Prize and JUNO Award nominations in Canada. Curran, a songwriter, activist and mental health advocate has won or been nominated for JUNO Awards for her past three consecutive albums and for more than a decade distinguished herself as one of Canada's most cherished lyricists and preeminent poetic songwriters. Watershed, marks a threshold and a directional change. The tenor of this album is openness (not to be confused with optimism), a reflection in part of Curran's increasingly public efforts to battle the stigma of mental health issues in the arts. As a whole, the album calls for compassion and unification as a breakwater against the sea of cruelties we inflict upon each other, and upon ourselves.;Track List:1. Move a Mile;2. Watershed;3. Sunday Bride;4. Gravity;5. Come Back for Me;6. Act of Human Kindness;7. Stranger Things Have Happened;8. No More Quiet;9. Try;10. Every Woman Every Man;11. You Have Got Each Other
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.