- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American Aquarium - Wolves
- Write a Review
- #K67452 000000000 K67452000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. American Aquarium's songs, filled with biographical lyrics about last calls, lost love and long hori...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. American Aquarium's songs, filled with biographical lyrics about last calls, lost love and long horizons, have always explored both sides of that divide. For every drunken night at the bar, there's a hangover in the morning. For every new relationship, there's the chance of a broken heart. It's that kind of honesty - that sort of balance - that makes the band's 2015 album, Wolves, their strongest release to date. Wolves, described as "the sound of a band firing on all cylinders". Produced by Megafaun's, Brad Cook and recorded during a 20-day stay at Echo Mountain Studios in Asheville, NC, Wolves was funded entirely by American Aquarium's diehard fanbase. The album's 10 tracks represent a departure from the band's signature twang. Instead drawing more from the alternative rock sound that inspired their name almost a decade ago. Wolves blends the twang of the pedal steel with the dark, dirty swirl of two electric guitars, creating a sound that's fit for the roadhouse, the honky tonk and the dive bar.;Track List:1. Family Problems;2. Southern Sadness;3. Man I'm Supposed to Be;4. Wichita Falls;5. Old North State;6. Ramblin' Ways;7. Losing Side of Twenty-Five;8. End Over End;9. Wolves;10. Who Needs a Song
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.