- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American Football - American Football
- Write a Review
- #K56988 000000000 K56988000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/24/2005;Notes:2005 reissue LP on green vinyl. Jazz influences took their effect on the shortly lived Emo band American Football. All ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/24/2005;Notes:2005 reissue LP on green vinyl. Jazz influences took their effect on the shortly lived Emo band American Football. All through their self titled 1999 debut album, you can hear Jazz rhythm and timing while the instruments trade off solos like they are talking to each other. Yet, blended with true Emo lyrics and musical styling's, the Jazz flavoring makes for a one of a kind experience. All of it is due to the understated creative genius of drummer and trumpeter Steve Lamos, guitarish and organ player Steve Holmes and guitarist, bassist and vocalist Mike Kinsella. As a band, American Football dissolved into the history books almost as soon as their album was released, but it's success continues to grow in their absence. Fan requests for vinyl pressings were eventually acted upon, and several early editions sold out almost instantly. The now standard nationwide reissue on green vinyl remains in print.;Track List:1. Never Meant;2. Summer Ends;3. Honestly?;4. For Sure;5. You Know I Should Be Leaving Soon;6. But the Regrets Are Killing Me;7. I'll See You When We're Both Not So Emotional;8. Stay Home;9. One with the Wurlitzer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.