- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American Hi-Fi - American Hi-fi Acoustic
- Write a Review
- #K76505 000000000 K76505000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. To celebrate 15 years of activity and 15 years from the release of one of the milestones in pop rock...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. To celebrate 15 years of activity and 15 years from the release of one of the milestones in pop rock history, American Hi-Fi got back to the studio where they've recorded their debut album, released on February 27, 2001. 364 days, 22 hours 59 minutes and 59 secs after, we are pleased to announce the acoustic re-issue of the self-titled album. The band got back together at Sunset Sound, the three studio tracking and mixing facility in the heart of Hollywood where such acts like Slipknot, John Legend, No Doubt, The Wombats and Morrissey recorded their albums, and re-worked the original thirteen songs giving them a fresh acoustic spirit. Long time friend Kay Hanley who shared the stages with Jones in Letters To Cleo, joins the Boston-based quartet on hit song 'Another Perfect Day' as guest vocalist. Surely the best way to celebrate a 15 years long legacy, surely an unmissable occasion for all the American Hi-FI fans around the globe.;Track List:1. Surround;2. Flavor of the Week;3. A Bigger Mood;4. Safer on the Inside;5. I'm a Fool;6. Hi-Fi Killer;7. Blue Day;8. My Only Enemy;9. Don't Wait for the Sun;10. Another Perfect Day (Feat Kay Hanley);11. Scar;12. What About Today;13. Wall of Sound
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.