- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Amore Synthetique (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #L26910 000000000 L26910000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/23/2018;Notes:Succeeding Bones (2012) and Dur Au Mal (2015), the French band Blackmail present their third LP, Amore Synthétique, the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/23/2018;Notes:Succeeding Bones (2012) and Dur Au Mal (2015), the French band Blackmail present their third LP, Amore Synthétique, the original sound track for a film shot by Marcia Romano and Benoit Sabatier (2016). A love story between a girl and a... possessed synth. The link between the movie Amore Synthétique and Blackmail seems simple. The band, created in 2010 later releasing two rock albums played with analog synths, was inspired by the film Amore Synthétique, dedicating their pieces to the film's antagonist Antonio, the killer synth that mindfucks human's brains. Obviously, Christine (1983) by John Carpenter and all the giallos from the '70s come to mind. The main thing to know is that the trio composed the songs with simple keywords like "violence", "blood", or "assault" in mind. Blackmail had to record the songs from Amore Synthétique in just a month, hence the sensible urgent nature of the whole LP. While the film has been rewarded at Parisian film festivals, the sound track can be listened as a standalone piece. If you pay attention closely, you may hear the synth's voice whispering some "Je t'aime" at night. One more time, the thing is alive.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.